The side pack was designed to carry all your everyday essentials, on every adventure you go on. It has been tested in the mountains, on the bike, at the beach, on weekends away, walking the dog, it’s even been tested skiing. The side pack practically never leaves my side and it’s constructed in a manner that means it lasts.
Each pack is constructed with responsibly sourced densely woven cotton and waxed with fluorocarbon free wax, providing the water-resistant barrier. I specifically use cottons waxed with the Hybrid/Aero™ method which prevents wax migration onto clothing. The strong reliable fabric ages beautifully, softening in appearance and can be reproofed to ensure continues high performance throughout the years.
Each pack contains 56 parts, 46 of which are hand cut and sewn by me. every piece is sourced from businesses across the UK.
- UK made polypropylene webbing (550kg breaking strength)
- UK made Fluorocarbon free waxed organic cotton ripstop
- ITW Nexus milspec Fittings
- Fidlock Vbuckle
- UK made 100% recycled Polyester binding
- Hand stamped organic cotton label
- YKK aquaguard zips
- US made milspec paracord
- UK made milspec bungee cord