- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Working Title collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address and phone number if provided)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Working Title with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, via email or a sign up form.
- Use or view our website via your browser's
How will we use your data?
Working Title collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
- So Royal Mail can send tracking/parcel updates to your phone if a phone number is provided.
If you agree, Working Title will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Working Title processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Working Title securely stores your data using SSL cryptographic protocols.
Working Title would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Working Title from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, simply click ‘remove from mailing list’ on the mailer or email ‘remove from mailing list’ with your first and last name to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Working Title would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Working Title for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Working Title correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Working Title to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Working Title erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Working Title restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Working Title processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Working Title transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Working Title, 6 Bridewell Alley, Norwich, NR2 1AQ.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Working Title uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising - Working Title uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Working Title sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
We use Facebook Pixel on our website. Facebook Pixel is a tracking code which allows us to track and monitor the success of advertisements we use on Facebook and to improve the effectiveness of those advertisements by recording information such as the device you used to access our website and the actions you took on our website using cookies. We may also use Facebook Pixel to create retargeting advertisements and custom audiences for our advertisements on Facebook and on our website.
To opt-out from Facebook advertising please see https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
For USA customers, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Working Title, 6 Bridewell Alley, Norwich. NR2 1AQ.