- Natural, light, silicone-free hair serum ideal for softening, smoothing, and adding shine and definition.
- Camellia oil, extracted from the seeds of the tea plant, has long been Japan’s go-to oil for hair treatment. Extremely light but super silky, with a fatty acid make-up similar to our skin’s natural oils.
- Together with a touch of shea butter, these guys protect and soften strands.
- A replacement ingredient for synthetic silicones brings lightweight glide and tonnes of gloss.
- Jojoba wax seals down lifted hair cuticles, so strands fall in line nicely with each other. This reparative effect seals in moisture, gives body and more wave to damaged hair and helps protect against heat styling.
Use on wet hair to moisturise and define curls. Use on dry hair to tame the waves and calm frizz.
Suitable in small amounts for fine hair, but really shines with damaged, wavy, or coarse hair types. A little goes a long way.
Lightly blue tinted from German chamomile. It won’t stain your hair.
Give the bottle a quick shake before use.
✔ Vegan friendly, cruelty-free and made in the U.K.
✔ This blend is gluten free.
✔ All natural, no synthetics. Non-irritant and non-comedogenic.
✔ Bottle and cap are PET and PP, and widely recyclable.
Size: 85ml / 2.8oz
Dandelion and honeysuckle, with cut herbs, hot stone and bitter green stems in the garden.
How to: Shake before use. Spray a few pumps into palms, and work through hair lengths and ends. For the best de-fluffing and nourishing effect, use on damp hair to protect the hair shaft as it dries. Use in lesser amounts on dry hair for a quick smooth down.
⋆naturally occurring components of the blends’ essential oils
Synthetic frizz fighters can often be the cause of acne. These products have large particles that are meant to coat the hair shaft, but rub off onto your face and your pillow at night. This oil doesn’t have that problem, all the ingredients are not only safe, but also nourishing for your skin.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Fractionated coconut oil. This is natural coconut oil which has gone through a heating and cooling process to separate the solid long chain fatty acids from the medium chain acids to leave a very light colourless oil similar to silicone but with the nourishing benefits of a natural ingredient. Small particle size means it doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t build up on hair shaft.
Isoamyl Laurate & Isoamyl Cocoate – This is a super light natural alternative to plastic silicones, made by processing sugar beets and coconuts. It gives spreadability and shine without adding weight. Feels much slippier than silicone too.
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil – This is Jojoba Wax. Jojoba oil is technically a wax already, being very close in composition to our skin’s own sebum, but this has gone through a process to harden it to a usual wax form.
In this formula it gives structural properties to the hair without the need for numerous synthetic gelling agents. The absence of these extra ingredients does mean the product needs a little shake to get it moving, though I think it’s worth it for a clean ingredients list, and the gorgeous azure sea visual effect.